This is the worst experience I ever had with this *** ekart logistics. one delivery boy took my product for return after that I got a message that pick up has cancelled I don't know what to do then again i clicked return option then they told that product's cover was missing so they can't take it return so I told them ok then send my product back they told ok Tomorrow I will send it back but they didn't sent it so I tried to contact them but no one are will to pick the call after some 5to6 days they picked my call and telling that ur product is with me come and take I told ok I will come tomorrow but I didn't make due to some work next day I called him but he is not answering my call after 3 days continuously calling he answered and saying that I thought ur are calling from bank so I didn't answered .

after all these happened next day I only gone to his home and took my product back. Please atleast provide some customer care number where we can contact I tried every number in there website non of them are working

User's recommendation: If you are returning the product first take the address of the ekart office from where they operating and phone number of the executive.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ekart Logistics Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ekart Logistics Pros: Delivery is available.

Ekart Logistics Cons: No customer care number, Poor management, Totally unprofessional staff, No contact number.

Comments