Verified Reviewer

Delivery person 1stly ask to pick my parcel from bus stop.

Then my old dadi was at home couldn't able to walk so I told him come home then hi said I will deliver after 2 days even I said ok. Then he said ok I'm coming in 20 mins.

Then he reached and told mi mhatari is der... She is dadi I'm shocked how he can said like dis then aslo i thought okok let me take parcel later he told me otp de re. And de re is very odd langauge people used for cheap people s. Even 3 to 4 time I told him talk with respect then he said I will talk in the same manner u want this parcel , r u giving otp or I will return this parcel.

Then I told him I'm recording your chat then he was bit polite. Then again he called for otp said sir

Are you giving otp I said yes then again with same attitude he said de re ..... Den I said ok.

Wait for 2 min my brother is arriving .... And my brother at home...and he said he snatched that parcel and ran away without giving it.

I have all recording with me and u also have the same ,

Kindly confirm and take serious action against him our I have to lodge criminal complaint against him.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Ekart Logistics Pros: Irresponsible employee.

Ekart Logistics Cons: Never deliver the product which you do not know the company.

Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra