Ekart Logistics Phone Numbers and Emails

Contact Information

Ekart Logistics Website:

Ekart Logistics Help Center:

Corporate Office Address:

Ekart Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
Brigade Manage Court, First Floor, No.111, Koramangala Industrial Layout
Bangalore, Karnataka 560095
India

Ekart Logistics Customer Service Reviews

1.2 / 5
Bad
Gautam M Kjj
Complaint of fraud

You are promoting the scam service.
I got one order in which old poor clothes found against new linen shirts.
I tried to contact you but no customer care or any number working which available on the sites.
Why are delivering such products without enquiry of supplier.dont take order which related to Ekart

Evelyn S Ast
Fraud and wrong item delivered

I have tried multiple ways to connect with customer care support but all ways not working. I have received wrong and used item for my order and paid 899Rs.

And this is feeling like a fraud. Is there an possible ways to connect with customer care support or call me on 741708****.

Amit B Dvc
Tracking order

Tracking my order, need Chattarpur customer care number. Contact me 981877**** Amit Batra order placed by Flipkart, delivery date changed after placing order, it has reached to chattarpur hub and I am in freedom fighter enclave, is there any way that I can get my order faster, this is an important to get it today, trying to reach customer care but all 3 numbers are not working.

Samora Cwe
Company attempted cheating by delivering wrong...

Company attempted cheating by delivering wrong product the product which was displayed is different the delivered is different which we have no other ordered. Customer care no is not working and going to cyber fraud gangs.

Thus why cyber crime case shall not be filled against the company? Pagare Surendra Mobile 758859****

How Good is Ekart Logistics's Customer Service?

KRISHNAVENI G Gwi
KRISHNAVENI G Gwi
Feels Disappointed | Mar 26, 2024

No response from customer service, with out contact customer cancelled the order and saying no response from customer but actually no call to customer and address is clear as soma y orders reached same address

Farida Qhn
Farida Qhn
Feels Disappointed | Mar 09, 2024

Ekart reject my order without any reason.

Rahulraj R
Rahulraj R
Feels Disappointed | Feb 27, 2024

Very worst customer service in this branch office

Jeree Xnf
Jeree Xnf
Feels Disappointed | Feb 21, 2024

I booked medicine about Rs 1700 from Flipkart, the delivery of which was on 19th February, but no one called till 21st February, and delivery boy's number is not reachable showing,and this medicine booking time showing in Flipkart but after payment switch to Flipkart Health, now there is no option to cancel, it is visible in the tracking ID that there is no contact with the customer even though no one has called, the service of Flipkart Health is very bad.

Kealey Enx
Kealey Enx
Feels Disappointed | Feb 09, 2024

Delivery person asked the otp , I shared the otp, I didn't receive the order yet

Jamica Yur

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Ekart Logistics?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Delivery Partner”
  • “Delivery boy compaint”
  • “Flipkart order delivery”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I want my product with in a hour”
  • “My product not delivered”
  • “Fake item delivered”

Request for Information Question:

• “Inquiry of my parcel”
  • “Can I collect my parcel from miraroad hub today”
  • “Order information”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I put my order on return and delivery guy took it but didn't submitted it it's been 2 days already”
  • “Returned the delivered product”
  • “Exchange the order”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “For invoice problem”
  • “EKart Logistics employed fraud me and with seller. In my Area there run a very big Scam.”
  • “Dilevery boy fraud”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “My order has been cancelled”
  • “Complaint about cancelling my order”
  • “Why is My order cancelled?”

Staff Question:

• “Complaint about service”
  • “Worst courier services ever”
  • “For bed service”

Refund Question:

• “Yet to refund”
  • “Refund issued”
  • “For refund of payment”

Employment Question:

• “Jobwork”
  • “Salary”
  • “For apply job”

Account Question:

• “Not able to login field x app”
  • “I have written wrong ifsc code in bank account detail for refund purpose”
  • “My account reactivate”

Cards Question:

• “Regarding flipcard delivery agency”
  • “My sim card is taken by delivery agent”
  • “RTO of my simcard delivery”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Join my website Ekart service”
  • “I have ordered some thing from Flipkart and it has reach to me but in Flipkart website showing delivered”
  • “We placed an order on your site for a warm knitted two-piece set in black, size L, priced at rupees 600. However, upon receiving our package today, we were dismayed to find a torn lower instead of the expected product. We kindly request your assistan”

Other Question:

1.3
Ecom Express
3548 reviews
1.3
Do you have something to say about Ekart Logistics? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup