Verified Reviewer

2.0

I have ordered airpods from flipkart on 4th Oct'21, and the same is supposed to be delivered by 8th Oct'21. Today (11th Oct'21) When order tracked in Ekart, noticed that tracking details are not updated from last 3days.

When getting in touch with flipkart, just getting pathetic support. They have no clue when the order will be delivered.

The updates I get from flipkart are " we are escalating your issue", " Please wait for the next business day", "we dont have any details about the ekart logistics, so we have to wait till they update status of the order".

I just want to know the exact status of my order, and exact date of delivery (as the same is being changed for . Also told them, if they can share the hub details i can visit and collect it, but they aren't ready to share the same also.

Location: Firozpur, Punjab