It wasn't not helpful at all. The customer care person was just telling my the updates which I already know.

She's just telling me the max date and time by which my product will deliver. But she's not helping me to deliver today morning time.

On 15th august I have placed an order for Rakhi. It's already been one week but that product has not been delivered. Product contains a Rakhi package.

I wanted to deliver it by Today as the festival is today itself. I m trying to get help regarding the issue been 3 days but no one is responding well. All are telling me the maximum date and time which is today till 7 pm. Is this the solution to my query?

I am requesting for a help but they r telling they can't do. Why customer care do exist then ? All are chanting the same mantra. Though my product reached the location but it wasn't delivered to my address.

Instead again it went to some other state and then again it reached to the location of my address. But not delivered.

Why is the product going here n there after reaching my location also? anything

Ekart Logistics Pros: Delivery is too late.

Ekart Logistics Cons: Delay in processing.

Comments