Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 18, 2021

This is the delivery boy who came to me for the delivery of my product. Actually he didn't come to my home, I have to go approx 300m away to recive my product.

● Product was already unboxed.● Delivery boy was behaving like he is my boss, Using aggressive and abusive language.● Chewing Gutkha while taking. Spite coming out from his mouth. ●Didn't wear mask.And this type of problem happens with all of my product coming with this delivery boy.

Kindly resolve this issue soon so that we can continue our shopping with flipkart. Thanks.

Update by user Aug 18, 2021

Very misbehavior i never accepted product this delivery boy

Original review posted by user Aug 18, 2021

This is the delivery boy who came to me for the delivery of my product.

Actually he didn't come to my home, I have to go approx 300m away to recive my product. Product was already unboxed.

Delivery boy was behaving like he is my boss,

Using aggressive and abusive language.

Chewing Gutkha while taking. Spite coming out from his mouth.

Didn't wear mask.

My order id is OD122546****5362****

Thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ekart Logistics Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Delivery boy .

Ekart Logistics Cons: No proper customer services, No use mask chewing gutkha.

Location: Jamshedpur, Jharkhand