Verified Reviewer

Hi.

I have ordered a mobile phone from flipkart with tracking id FMPP091460**** on Monday 4-october-2021 i had received a message on my mobile no. i.e 976101**** on 6-oct-2021 that my order is out for delivery and it will be delivered today as on 06-oct-2021 i received a call from the delivery executive and i ask him to delivery it after 30 mins because i was not at home so he replied ok sir i will deliver it to you after 30 mins but when i reached home and called him again he was not answered my call and put my parcel on hold and scheduled if for next day delivery.

then again next day i.e 7-oct-2021when i again received the message on my mobile no. that my product is out for delivery then i again call the support team I also called the delivery person again and he told me to pick my parcel from the nearest hub of ekart logistics and as per his advice I reached the nearest hub and the store IN charge told me that your parcel will be delivered tomorrow and we cannot hand over the parcel to you. I am very disappointed and obsessed with the behavior of the delivery boy and the store IN charge i waste my precious time collecting my parcel at the nearest hub which is approx. 4 kms away from my home.

Very bad and rude behavior of the Delivery boy Mr.

Parvej Parvej.

Please take necessary action against the Delivery boy and Store IN charge otherwise i will take necessary legal action against Ekart and the delivery boy Mr. Parvej Parvej.

Adv Arpit Tumbaria

High Court of Uttarakahnd

User's recommendation: Do Not order anything From Ekart.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Ekart Logistics Cons: Worst services, Product delivered not on time, Difficult to get to customer care, Deliver the product as soon as possible, Requement.

Comments