As a customer I am deeply hurt sir by your customer services and responses. I have been trying to resolve my issues from past 20 days, god damn it.

Ill tell you in details whats this fuss about.

Firstly, My order has been shipped far lately and it was expected to be delivered on 8th Oct, 2021. It was not delivered that day and I received a mail that there is some issue we will resolve it by 11th Oct.

There was no delivery and no resolution to this I got yet another promised date of 16th Oct, 18th Oct, 21st Oct.

Dates after dates after dates. Today is 21st and as a customer under Right to Information Act, 2005 I have absolute rights to know what the issue is about. Why is there a delay in it?

If the order is Prepaid.

Second of my major concern is in between all these days I have been trying my hardest to call and connect with your customer care. They do connect to us but the moment I express my anguish concern against the former concern they disconnect the call and I RECEIVE A MESSAGE THAT I DIDNT CONNECT WITH THEM. I mean heights of hypocrisy. Is this how you label your Customer Care do they actually care?

The least you can do is not try to Blame us for your negligence of avoiding and actually cutting the calls.

I want to connect with your higher authorities ASAP!

Please Flipkart its more than high time you tell me whats the issue and actually work on it and the least you can do is inform us whats the fuss about. 15 days till now

Location: Surat, Gujarat