Verified Reviewer

1.2

During #BigBillionDays I ordered (boat Airdopes 381) Order ID: OD119964****8530**** on 16 October 2020. The order was shipped by Ekart Logistics - FMPC091475**** on 18 Oct 2020.

Expected delivery date was 21 oct 2020 but ekart delayed the delivery. Today on 22 Oct 2020 I recieved call from delivery boy i asked him to deliver the product at registered address but he said i will not deliver the product at registered address he said collect the product from where I'm present. When i said him to deliver the product at registered address he said i will not deliver there and threatened that i will cancel the order. When i checked status of my product it show that I'm unable to pay cash on delivery amount, so I made payment through Google pay .

Now delivery boy is rejecting my call by saying that i came to registered address but you were unable to pay cash on delivery amount. He didn't even meet me. I tried to convey my problem to Flipkart as well as Ekart Logistics so many time but they disconnect call every time.

Now I'm very disappointed by flipkart and Ekart Logistics never expected this kind of behaviour. Very disappointing rude and unprofessional behaviour towards their customers

User's recommendation: Don't buy products through Flipkart.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ekart Logistics Cons: Totally unprofessional staff, No resolve issue fast, No customer care number.

Comments