Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.0

Sir/Madam,

It is inform you that 3 months ago I have been searching for ekart franchise on online website. There I fill my name, email Id and mobile no.

Some days later I have got email from info@***.com. And they also called me on my mobile to fill this form and send it back.

2-3 days later they send me another email and call me on mobile that your letter is approved for franchise. After some days I have another call (mentioned in attachment), but there is another person she was a lady and she said that the person Mr Praveen kumar will come after 30th september. So Iam waiting for their call.

After some days later a email received from INSTAKART service website Instakart.org.in (info@***.org.in) on my email id. and also a call from 952012**** (Shiv Kumar) and 839495**** (Sandeep Bansal). They said me to deposit security fees 25,500/- in the A/c INSTAKART SERVICE A/c no. 100312****83 IFSc code : SMCB0001003, Bank Name Shivalik Mecrantile co operative bank U.P.

. I have deposit Rs.25,500/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand &;;;;;; Five Hundred (Security Fees) in this bank detail. After 2-3 days later they sent me another email to deposit more amount Rs. 65,000/- (Rupees Sixty Five Thousand) for Travelling & Legal Fees.

I have deposited Rs. 45,000/- (Rupees Forty Five Thousand) more in this A/c. After some days they again demand to deposit Rs.1.20 lakh (Rupees One Lac Twenty Thousand) more for server charges. I have again deposited Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) in same a/c.

I have totally deposited Rs.1,00,500/- (Rupees One Lac and Five Hundred Only) in this A/c. Now they stop their email a/c info@***.org.in and also stop the site instakart.org.in.

They did not pick up the phone. Now Iam very worried for my money. It is highly requested that please take necessary action against these people.

I also file a compaint in cyber crime but still yet there is no response.

They create fake website and email id in use the Name of Flipkart and make fraud with people and looted money from them. They are high in numbers.

I also attached the copies of letters & there contacts.

Thanking you

Ashwani kumar

Mobile No: 985579****,

700931****

Email Id : aks.pcl@***.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Ekart Logistics Customer Care.

Ekart Logistics Pros: Product exchange.

Ekart Logistics Cons: Nil, No customer care number, Worst service.

Comments