Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.5

Hi Ekart logistics Executive,

Greetings of the day!

I am Chandrika from Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh. I would like to discuss with you my product pick up issue.

On 29th June 2021 I have received Nayo Palazoo kurta set from Myntra through Ekart Logistics Courier service. I have some fitting issue returned to that product in Myntra App. On 1st July, 2021 around 18:45 pm I have received a call from Ekart courier pick up boy. He was asked return product exact product name and OTP also I told him everything.

He has taken nayo palazoo kurti and also and left to my house premises. After a 1 week I checked my refund status on Myntra. They were mentioning return was cancelled. I really wondered, I am only spoken with him in call above 5 mins for pickup discussion and submitted to him.

But he mentioned pick up cancelled. That's why my refund was blocked from Myntra shopping.

I am really disappointed for this issue. I have proof. If in case I am not given to him please give your ekart courier boy contact num he asked me for good ratings also I said okay but I am busy with my office work.

I will ask him these all things. Please kindly help me regarding this issue. If your are respond and resolve this.

I am really appreciate your service. I hope your are provide me quick response.

Please find below tracking ID for your reference.

Thanking you.