Verified Reviewer

To

The Franchise Manager

E-kart Logistic Ltd

Bangalore - 560095

Sub: Regarding Franchise of E-kart Logistic For saluru location.

Dear sir/madam,

With respect to the above mentioned subject I would like to say that iam interested in the Franchise bussiness of E-kart Logistic and want to become delivery partner of Flipkart in saluru location (pin-535591)so that I can serve your service in saluru location.

I have more than 5 years experience in courier and logistics indistries and still serving same courier service.Kindly consider my profile to provide Flipkart delivery bussiness partner.

Fallowing are the details:

Name: Marrapu Lakshmi vara prasad

Aadhar No: 427362****82

State: Andhara Pradesh

Town : saluru

Pin code : 535591

Type of existing bussiness: logistics Handling capacity: more than 300 shipments per day ( sorting placing and removing from stock as well as loading & uploading from the transport.) Prefered location/PIN code : saluru (535591)

Space ( In sq.ft) :400

E-mail : settiyasasvi@***.com

Mobile number: 891996****

Hope you consider my profile for your Flipkart bussiness partner for Ramabhadrapuram location

Curiously,wait for your reply

Thanking you

Marrapu Lakshmi vara prasad

Preferred solution: I want delivery franchise.

Comments