Respected Sir / Madam

It is with great interest that I am writing this letter to apply as a franchisee of the [Ekart franchise] franchise. I have performed a brief research about your business and find it suitable for my financial ability and business philosophy.

[Chittaranjan west Bengal pin 713331].

Likewise, I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the franchising, and I am writing to apply for the same.

I am writing to notify you that I accept the terms on franchise pricing and the payment structure that are mentioned in [your website / a brochure / a trade show], and I am eager to become a franchisee.

I assure you that I would hire competent staff members as required to operate the franchise.

I request you to kindly schedule a personal meeting to discuss the franchise application and other needed facts in greater detail. For any additional information that you may need from my side, please feel free to contact me on [700432****] or email at [mkmohitcrj19@***.com].

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,