Verified Reviewer

2.6

I Aniket Das working as delivery executive in Ekart Logistics (AdraHub_ADR) Pin - 723133, Dist. - Purulia, West Bengal.

Employee Id - 969406, Ekart Employee ID - 100000****45 . Username - 790880****. under CABT Vendor would like to put following few lines before you for your kind supervision and necessary action, Sir I joined my duty on at location as delivery executive sir my point of discussion over here through this letter is to inform you that i am facing problem with my route, Sir I was told per packet I will get 13 rupees per parcel and I will get my payment in two slots in Rs 1500 with 20th to 25th date of a month & rest amount with 10th date on next month. sir after completion of 10 days, that is till 30th June, 2021.

I left the job for emergency leaves given by hubs and lots unnecessary pressure. So I disagreed to work in that type of environment so Informed the CABT vendor & Hub as same. Vendor agreed to release my full payment and asked for NOC from HUB. I contacted the Hed TL for the NOC, he agreed but not giving the NOC to me as well as to the vendor for payment, CABT vendor said my payment will be kept on hold if HUb Dosent provide NOC to me, sir there is not transparency in payout.

When we ask for payment Incharge is using abusive language and telling to complain whomever I can he doesn't fear. I will provide you the number of Cabt vendor who recruit me for Ekart Company.

Sir this type of peoples in reputated organization like E Cart is totally unexpected and intolerable I pray you to enquire about the matter and take necessary steps as early as possible.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Aniket Das

Preferred solution: My sallary as delivery boy which is about Rs 2700.00 .

Comments