Verified Reviewer

My order id - OD121580****7641**** was supposed to be delivered on April 22nd and guy called me up and said he is at nearest place from where i can pick up the package as it came in a foir Wheeler.

I went there in less then 2 minutes but no one was there and i waited for 15-20 minutes but no one arrived.

I tried to contact the number as well but that is an invalid number so i left.

Later he called again but i was not in a position to answer the call and i got a message that Rejected by customer.

Why courier guy mentioned the wrong information. He should have mentioned his own mistake.

On the website of Flipkart it was saying that it will be delivered on next business day which was Friday, April 23rd.

No one came.

Such a disappointment.

If you can check my order details and my records, you will come to know that i am a customer since 2013 and i am sure that you dont see such an old customer on a daily basis.

It is a harrasment for me when guy gave false information and said that he is at the pick up location but no one was there for a long time.

Why he cant call me from a number wherein i can contact him again for any further queries.

Now i tried to solve the issue through website of flipkart but i have not received any satisfactory answer as it was onky automated reply no fcnk live person.

There is no good number to reach Flipkart or Ekart.

Shame.

Shame. Shame.

Regards,

Gurnam Sandhu.

931564****

User's recommendation: Norhing for now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ekart Logistics Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ekart Logistics Cons: Delay, Deliver the product as soon as possible.

Comments