Dear Sir,

I hope you are doing well and safe in this pandemic situation.

My name is Moxon Patel and I am working with One Real Estate Company As Service Manager..

I Really Appreciate For Flipkart Makes Purchase Very Easiest Way To Shopping &;; Really good offers too.

btw in My Case I saw a One Good Offer In flipkart and I purchased That Product WIth Nice Offer Through flipkart online shopping site. i Buy a SAMSUNG F12 4 gb 128gb Variant blue color with Exchange of Samsung Galaxy A 6 plus 4 gb 64 gb. my old phone exchange price flipkart gives 4950 rs. After All tests Done By Given by Flipkart. Samsung F12 Price is 12499 rs so total payment is 7649 After Add Exchange Price.it's All Going Good but That's Not All Over.

I See A black Spot In flipkart Image And The Date Is 17th September 2021.really ambress that day is that a flipkart service. The one of the best Multinational Online shopping Companies Doing this Kind Of Mischief.i was stuck that day.

On 17 sept 2021 delivery boy came at 1 pm I See The Same Phone who i exchange with Samsung F12. the delivery boys was not tried To deliver But He Want To denied The Delivery And he Want to try If Cancel This order This Phone would Be take Own. i really Surprise When He Reject My Mobile bcz of Just Scratch but That not a scratch It's Just ScreenGuard that I protect For my Phone. the delivery boys Who named Pradip Rao Mob No. 738201****. is Behave like Its Guy Who Own Company and he Reject my Phone Approved by Flipkart. My Phone Is in Such a Really Good Condition with Bill,Box,Charger & Data Cable Too. But He Was Rejected by My Phone without Giving Proper Reason i Said That I complained About u in your logistics Company And Flipkart Too. In Case Of the Delivery Boy MR. Pradip Rao he Has a Same Phone A6 Plus I think Who Reject my Order And he want to his Mobile Exchange For my Order And take my Phone his phone are Not Good Condition too.he denied My order And Said That i can't give u this mobile Now bcz I denied If Customer Said I want THat Product How he Decide The my Order Denied Of Behalf of me.after that i ask for his hub Incharge manager number.he says i don't have number my service manager and said i give u at afternoon.

i so much try to call and Around 15 call he ansed me is this right thing for delivery partner and flipkart.after that he gives a one shorting incharge number named that person Narendrasingh rajput he Also Not pick My phone so many tried by me.after he when connect he gives a hub Manager Number I tell Everything And he promise me the can't meaning Of promise will know Flipkart & Ekart He delivered At 9 AM On 18 Sept 2021 And He said If U not at home i Deliver Too At Your Office As soon As Possible. After The Next Day i wait for 9 to 10.30 Am But He Still Not Any Kind Of Information Too. In my office Cut my 1/4 who Will Refund me...?? but there are such Very Lazy HUb Managers who don't Want To Know WHat Is Customer feel. That's not enough Mr. KARAN BARATH the Hub Manager Said That If U Wanna Complain Than Do I don't care . This Kind Of Stuff Such Really Pathatick & Disgusting if Manager Like Person Talking To This kind Of Language. MR. KARAN BARATH As a Manager is the most Irresponsible person ever seen in my life and such a very Bad thing For Ekart who Recruits That Kind Of Guy And That's Manager Wow...Mr. KARAN BARATH Promised Me that He Will Deliver Me At 19 the Early Morning After That He Called Me After Sometime and Said Tomorrow IS Holidays Announced In Our Company.wow is that a statement given behind U are a manager At Ekart logistics. I Have All Of Proof Of Voice Call Who Talk With Mr. KARAN BARATH ,MR NARENDRASINGH RAJPUT & MR.PRADEEP RAO.

I am Really Disappointed bcz Of Flipkart Choosing Wrist Delivery Partner Ever.

And I am Really disappointed with Flipkart To bcz it didn't see any kind of problems After purchasing the Product by Customers. That kind of issue is the black spot of Flipkart.

Moxon Patel

Account *** Admin Executive

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments