Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 09, 2021

I doubt the way he has taken the CASH from me. When I told him, I am going to strongly complaint against his way of dealing by collecting CASH without even giving receipt.

I got the receipt thru watsapp only after making many phone calls (after leaving). This is really a cheating case. Requesting some seniors to check that refri ( he slightly damaged it by pulling & pushing it down from 3rd floor till ground floor on the stair step ways). Very bad attitude & rough handling.

Really bad experience for me. I have no other option (no place to keep the old/very good/working refrigerator in my DDA flat, when I got new one after paying the amount).

Just changed only becoz it was 8-10 years old & there was sale going on at Flipkart. I am going to write very strongly to Flipkart also about Ekart worst experience.

Original review posted by user Oct 09, 2021

Dear sir,

My old refrigerator was (Samsung 280 ltrs, double door) with very good condition, not even a scratch on the body and very good cooling/working condition has been quoted as 4080/- as exchange price. The person who came to deliver new fridge inspected my old one and quoted only 1500/- saying that it has minor rust on the stand.

The whole body looks new and for minor rust, they asked me to pay 2580/- in cash. I told, I wanted to pay by card, he said NO, I HAVE TO PAY BY CASH only. It is very sad to quote very los price once we paid order for new fridge after making payment. I ordered only because, there was sale with Flipkart.

After the technician visited only, I removed the food items from the old one. This is the way to cheat customers. I have strongly complained against E -kart Logistics to the head of Northern Region, Flipkart.

I have the photos & videos of my old fridege, which were sent to the Manager, Flipkart Team with my complaint. After many calls only, your Ekart Staff issued watsapp cash receipt against my payment.

Please dont cheat the customers like this to get thd old ones with throwaway price (after quoting exchange prices) .

Ekart Logistics Cons: Poor delivery time and updates.

Comments