Verified Reviewer

Im very disappointed with ur service. I bought a protein product from flipkart.

It was delivered to me but when I opened it, it was smelling badly. I complained flipkart. They assured me that i can return this product and get my refund back.

The guy who supposed to come for pickup call me and said that he will not come to pick this product. After this i got a text message on mobile that my refund has been cancelled because of product mismatch.

How is it possible? Without visiting my place he putting the reason of product mismatch.

Again i complained to flipkart and got assurances that product will be picked up. Again i got to know that the guy who supposed to come for pickup cancelled my pickup and this time he put a new reason that Customer is happy with product. Even without visiting my place.

What kind of service is this.

Your guy harassing is for last 10 days and not coming for pickup. If you need any further details contact me +919896****78

Please look into this.