Verified Reviewer

I HAVE BEEN CONTINUOUSLY RECEIVING EMPTY RETURN PACKETS FOR LAST 40 DAYS SO I WAS REGULARLY COMMUNICATING WITH DARYAGANJ HUB MANAGER( MR. RAHUL SIR, MR.

PARVEZ SIR AND MANY MORE) CONTINOUSLY BUT THEY DID NOT PROVIDE ANY RESOLUTION AFTER GETTING TOO MUCH TOLRANCE I HAD ALLOBRATED THIS ISSUE IN THE E KART FEEDBACK AFTER THAT AFTER THAT THEY THREATENED ME IF I GIVE NEGETIVE FEEDBACK THEY WILL STEAL MORE PACKETS AFTER 1 DAY THEY SAID THAT THEY WILL NOT PICK 3 JUNE HANDOVER THE MY ORDERS AND YESTERDAY(3 JUNE) I HAVE MADE 35-40 CALLS TO PICK UP BOYS AND TO MR. RAHUL SIR, MR ADNAN SIR AND MR PARVEZ SIR BUT THEY DIDNOT PICK THE MY PHONE AND TEHY WILL NOT PICK MY 3 JUNE HANDOVER ORDERS. I HAVE MADE CALL TO ONKAR SIR AND REQUESTING HIM PLEASE TAKE MY ORDERS AFTER THIS I HAD GONE 1 KM AWAY FROM OFFICE ADDRESS TO GIVE THEM MY ORDER AT 6 PM . THEY MISBEHAVED WITH ME THERE AND THE PICK UP BOY SHAKIR WAS SAYING THAT HE WILL NOT GIVE MY RETURNS PACKETS AND HE WAS SHOUTED ON ME.

TODAY (4 JUNE) SHAKIR THE PICK UP HAS THE MY 2 CANCELS PACKETS WITH HIM FOR MORE THAN 15 DAYS AND I ASKED HIM ABOUT THE MY CANCEL PACKETS HE WAS SAYING THAT I WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR CANCEL PACKET AND NOT TAKE YOUR ORDER AND HE SOUTED ME AGAIN AND SLAPPED THE MY STAFF MEMBER AND DIDNOT PICK THE MY PACKETS TODAY.

I AM CALLING THEM SINCE 1'O CLOCK BUT NOBODY IS PICKING THE MY CALLS. PLEASE TAKE NECCESSARY ACTION TO RESOLVE THE MY ISSUE AND PLEASE CHANGE THE DARYAGANJ STAFF BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SUPPORTING TO SELLERS AND THEY ARE MISGUIDING US AND MANY SELLERS ALSO.

Location: Delhi, National Capital Territory Of Delhi