I hereby bring this matter to your notice that, I have ordered for a Patelraj Multipurpose Folding Table Ironing Board from Flipkart with an order OD122953****9243**** on 26 September 2021, by making a payment of Rs. 1299/- (One thousand two hundred ninety nine only) through Phonepe on the same day.

I have received the DEFECTIVE PRODUCT ON 29 SEPTEMBER 2021, and I placed the same product for replacement and next day, i.e., 30TH SEPTEMBER 2021 YOUR EKART LOGISTIC COMPANY people have taken the product, but they didn't even bother to give acknowledgement intentionally (or with the intention to cheat) and told they will replace with new Multipurpose Folding Table.

From that day I didnt receive the product.

Im following with your (7 to 10 approx.) Flipkart associates through chats and 7 to 10 approx. Flipkart associates through calls, but those associates are just giving robotic responses without having a little bit of sensitivity towards customers and keep giving false promises.

I have confirmed with one of your Flipkart associates that the defective product which was delivered to me has picked up or not, for that he replied that it has been picked up and a new genuine product will be delivered the next day itself.

From that day till now they have not delivered the product and are not refunding my payment which was made by me for the same as mentioned above.

I want this issue to be resolved with immediate effect or this matter will be escalated to another level which will be known to you in the future.

Be Responsive, Be Responsible. I hope this matter will be resolved deligently without further delay and with self-respect and with dignity.

User's recommendation: Do not buy anything from flipkart.

Comments