Verified Reviewer

Sir/Ma'am,

I ordered Nasher Miles trolly set from Flipkart with order ID. OD223021****1391****, on 4th October, which is to be deliver in Kohima, Nagaland and it got shipped from Bangaluru ekart logistics with Tracking ID.

FMPP092101****.

Present status is that it was in siliguri for the last 3 days and now reached Guwahati. And there is delay in process.

And the date of delivery of this product is 16-October, now my request is that I have to go out of Kohima on 16th early morning only and will not be present there on delivery day, also I have to carry the same parcel with me out of Kohima , so kindly deliver the product as soon as possible by 15th October itself by any means.

Also I contacted to Flipkart, so they said that they can only assure us that it will reach before 16 and rest everything depends on courier services.

So, It's a humble request that please reach us at Kohima as soon as possible by 15th October, as we trust your services, hope you won't disappoint us.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh