Verified Reviewer

Subject: DELIVERY RELATED ISSUE IN R/O "Ekart Logistics - FMPP096407****"

Dear Sir,

i purchased a HP LaserJet Pro P1108 Single Function printer from Seller: CORSECA at 11,069 on Sat, 30th Oct 2021 which was shipped through "Ekart Logistics - FMPP096407****" on Sunday, 31st Oct with expected date of Delivery by Sun, 7th nov 2021. On 05 Nov 2021 your wishman contacted me to deliver my product but due to wrong pincode suggested by google he was unable to deliver it to me while your ekart hub was located just 10-12 kms to me.

It reached the nearest ekart hub but wandering hither and thither due to some mistake in PINCODE and twice it was just near to me but redirected and still in move and again directed to some other place.

yesterday, it was just very nearer to me but today morning it was again redirected to Nadia. while my man contacted your hub regarding the delivery of the product to me.

request look into the matter and correct/direct ekart to deliver at pincode- 742164 (repeat PINCODE - 742164) ADDRESS IS CORRECT.

Please look into this matter to short out the issue and early delivery with failing the more time.

I will be grateful to you.

from

keshav dutt

880374****

945865****

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Durgapur, West Bengal