Verified Reviewer

1.1

Hi team,

I have order a boat party pal60 from flipkart. which have to deliver 13 may 2021.

And the tracking id was : FMPP075785**** and the address was : (Abhishek yadav) Pappu jewellers , khushi general store post office ghatampur 209206 kanpur Nagar Uttarpradesh. i have orderer this only @2715 and on offer period it was showing that delivery will done on 11 may but due to some circumstances delivery was late and then it was showing now it will delivered on 13 may but, then it was cancelled on 15 may without informing me , but i have a query when i was tracking the order status it was near me then how could you cancel this order.

The day i got messgae that today i was getting delivery message regarding this i called delivery man Name:(Shubham) he told me that there are lack.of workers so we are not proceeding to deliver your order today but i assured you tommorw i'll bring your parcel first thing in the morning.

Even in the video call he saw me the parcel at hi place then how can he or his team cancel this.

Please solve.this issue ASAP.

*Detail of delivery man*-

Name: Shubham

Contact number: 817681****Don

User's recommendation: Don't belive this company's delivery man.

Ekart Logistics Pros: I want my parcel.

Ekart Logistics Cons: Delivery guy will steal things, Fraud site or company.

Comments