Yesterday I was about to get my new mobile which I ordered from Flipkart. The order was in the name of brother Anubhab Choudhury.

Address - Netaji Park, Malda -732101. I selected to exchange my Realme XT and buy that new phone. My exchange value was decided to be 7500. But the delivery agent came with another boy who was not at all a courier boy.

That boy checked my old phone as if he is a CID officer. My phone is in very good condition, nowhere screen broken or cracked, no dents, properly functional. Still the boy told me that there was a bend which I would not understand. There is absolutely no bend at all.

Previously also Ihave purchased new phone by exchanging an old one, but this kind of CID like checking was not done that time. This time your courier boy surely had a plan to cheat some money. They were showing me the exchange value would come down to 4500. I lost a great phone with a great offer in the Flipkart Big Billion days.

Amazon delivery agents don't act like this. They just come and take the old Mobile without any complaint.

Location: Malda, West Bengal