Verified Reviewer

I ordered a thing from Flipkart which was urgently need for an event in family but the guy called and said sir we can't deliver today because the order is big and company assures u to get it delivered by next day(the day of event). I said I need it by noon on next day it has some purpose.

Keeping this in mind they showed that I didn't pick calls and product got undelivered. I didn't care about this till the time the product is delivered before event. I started calling the agent from ecart barwala PIN-125121 but they didn't pick any and call and after noon they picked up once and said the delivery is next to impossible today. Wtf was this assurance then I offered them that I'll pick up from the godown u send me the address but again showed no response.

That's the worst service I ever recieved. They said company marked the day as holiday , they got the mail same day itself. I strictly said them to deliver this before my event since it was very important for the event and was useless after the day.

But they still showed zero response.

WORST SERVICE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER. NEVER PREFER THEM TO GET YOUR PRODUCTS DELIVERY ON TIME.

User's recommendation: I would never recomend u to prefer them instead go for other options like delhivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ekart Logistics Cons: Not contacted me, Very bad response from delivery boy, Delay in delivery, Worst.

Location: Chandigarh, Chandigarh