I am form dhanbad , Jharkhand pin code -828109,

Area gobindpur

Sir ,

I am very repitent to your service, because of I have a ordered form Flipkart but product was not good the I have gone with returned order , and I did this, i have given a date to pick the product ( for returning) and the date was 12 July , but that day no any delivery boy contact with me for pickup that product , next date given by Flipkart and date was 13 July yet delivery boy doesn't contact with me , again next day given by Flipkart again delivery boy not contact with me , and done this type of thing ,my date was ended but your delivery doesn't contact with me and last date was ended ,and my product was became useless for me and my money has spoiled. So please this issue is very serious and I hope you and your company take hard decision for this courier boy.

Please resolve my problem and take a big decision , so other person will not suffer. Thank you

User's recommendation: I strongly recommend to Ekart your and your company take big decision to delivery boy like quit form job and all what is possible for your company , for future customers.

Location: Patna, Bihar